Rainbow Ski area has an excellent package for students, teachers and parents for the third term of the school year. Packages include 90 minutes of professional instruction, ski and board hire and lift passes at heavily reduced prices. The program is designed to take your students into the spectacular
alpine environment at Rainbow Ski Area, for some fun and learning.
Please download the attached booklet and make you booking ASAP - EVERY year we get booked out!
The attached booklet contains information about School Group bookings.
Here are some quick reference facts about the program:
Other information in the booklet includes:
- Rainbow's aim - Safety, Fun and Learning
- The package - A days skiing or boarding including a 90 minute group lesson
- Dates available From the start of July until the end of term 3 (not including holidays)
- Transport options: Own Arrangements to the field, or Rainbow shuttle bus
from the bottom mountain car-park
- Time to get there - you need to be there by 9.15am at the latest
first lessons are at 10.00am - meet at Mt Robert Lodge for 9.15am
- Prices - See our attached booklet for current pricing. We provide a 90 minute lesson, Full ski/board rental and
all day lift pass. We provide a further discounted option if you have your own gear and/or membership
- Complementary Passes - there are some adult helper freebies as well as heavily discounted lift passes, rentals and lessons
- Ski & Snowboard ability levels
- Gear checklist
- Payment details
- Weather conditions and cancellations
- What to expect when you arrive
- Day room info (Mt Robert Lodge)
- Ski rental procedure
- SAFETY information
- Application form
Click here to download the: 2016 Rainbow Schools Programme Booklet
Click here to download the: Rainbow Schools Safety Booklet which has been put together specifically for school groups visiting our ski field.