Hi All, We are having a Club work day on the 20th of this month, if you want to come up the mountain and help get everything ready for the season we would love to have you. This is purely a day of volunteering only, we are unable to provide complimentary passes this year. Join us for a shared lunch and catch up on plans for the Season and help get Rainbow looking in top shape for opening!
We would appreciate you registering your interest with Tom beforehand especially if you have any special skills.
List of Jobs
* Men's Toilet Clean
* Disabled Toilet Clean 1 person for both.
* Replace silicon round wash basins. -.25 day
* Fix outside fountain to wall. -.25 day
* Light bulbs, Replace Yellow, Batton x 12.
White, Batton x 12-.1/4 day
* Loader Service, Mechanical skills required. - 1 person
* Terrain park features tidy up. Need wire wheels, grinding, and
cutting disks. (wood work, and welding skill required) 4-6 people.
* Signs on Road installed. 2x people
* Culverts cleared
* Road edge markers added/fixed
* Install 4 x snow fence posts - 2x people
* Fix patio edging -.1/2 day
* Rock pick. 2-4 people
* Stain roof in Rentals & Clean Rentals. 2x people.
* Plug and lead checks (Bruce, already organised)
We can keep approximately 16 people keep busy for the day.
If you are interested and can help please register by emailing Tom email@example.com